So, we want to practice that move. In GI Jane, she has to practice and practice the move of reassembling a fancy complicated gun without looking so that when the real life moment arises she doesn't get tangled up on the details of the action, so she can just use it to survive ... or ... to do whatever the heck she was doing in the film besides a lot of sexy sweaty push up montages.
This week, as I continue the 100 Days Deep, I'm inviting this glad tribe into a week of deep gratitude. Not mambsy pambsy kind of stuff, not I'm eating my stinking oatmeal cuz it's good for me kind of attitude, but daring to approach the art of gratitude as if you were climbing a ladder to the heavens.
Hands firmly on the rung, heart totally committed, attention 1000% percent dialed into the task at hand.
Let's go to heaven, shall we?
Today's focus is: being a part of the human family. In an ideal world, you'll add your own list and share here on blog or in comments on fb post or both!
here's mine for Being a part of The Human Family
- catching someone's eye I don't "know" with my mind and neither of us looking away because our souls are drinking up the view for an eternal second
- the raw, down on your knees for it fun of creating something and having other humans jump into that creation and you can feel their joy in your bones
- dancing alone in your kitchen at night and feeling the stars sway with you
- watching that scene in Avatar where they placed their hands on Hometree and could feel and hear all everything in that connection and crying a little because, yes.
- the way you feel a seemingly private urge to improve some area of your life or do some fresh new wonderful thing and then you open your eyes and see that same freshness so splendiferously reflected back
- those moments when you get so easy and happy that you get inside the Harmony and everyone and everything is coreographed to your exact luminosity
- being knocked off your bike by a poem and not minding one fucking bit
- going very very very fast
- not moving at all. not even the smallest bit. And the way that lets you more betterly feel the eternity you are exploding within